Lead scoring from buying signals
Contacts do not count. Customers do.
The technology of IKO System detects buying signals on your territory, and builds a prospecting list of leads scored by buying prediction.
Our algorithms are designed to “understand” the business value of a lead and build a lead score to prioritize the sales activities.
The lead scoring is dynamic and includes the following ingredients:
- Job position, place is the hierarchy and decision power in the company
- Firmographics of the company (size, industry, location)
- Quality of contact points (email, direct phone number ie your ability to easily reach the lead)
- The lead’s buying signals for an offer similar to yours (public discussions, interviews, preliminary talks with one of your competitors)
- Buying signals at the corporate level (recruitments, new product launch, specific investments, cost cuts…)
Predictive sales algorithms
As soon as you define your territory (demographics and firmographics) IKO System analyzes the millions of data we have (see our data sources) on companies and professional contacts to detect buying signals: each piece of information (structured or unstructured) is interpreted in a positive or negative signal (depending on your criteria) and impacts the score of each lead in your territory.