Lead scoring from buying signals
Contacts do not count. Customers do.
The technology of IKO System detects buying signals on your territory and builds a flow of leads scored according to their buying probability.
Our algorithms are designed to analyse raw data to predict the buying propensity each person on your territory has for your service or product. The result is a flow of contacts that are scored and prioritised, ready to be contacted.
The lead scoring is dynamic and takes into account the following factors:
- Job position, rank in the hierarchy and decision-making power in the company
- Firmographics of the company (such as size, industry, location)
- Quality of contact points (email, direct phone number, i.e. your feasibility to reach the lead)
- The lead’s buying signals for an offer similar to yours (public discussions, interviews, preliminary talks with your competitors)
- Buying signals at the corporate level (existing technology or service providers, recruitments, new product launches, investments…)
Predictive sales algorithms
As soon as you define your territory (demographics and firmographics) IKO System analyzes the millions of data we have (see our data sources) on companies and professional contacts to detect buying signals: each piece of information (structured or unstructured) is interpreted as a positive or negative signal (depending on your criteria) and impacts the score of each lead in your territory.